Roll over image to zoom in
Battery Center 192404398217 14.4-Volt 1800 mAh Replacement for the Okuma E5503-867-001 Nickel Cadmium Battery (Rechargeable)
Item #: 192404398217 by Battery Center
UPC #: 192404398217
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Access Control Devices, Consumer Electronics, Emergency Lighting, Power Tool, UPS
Safety & Security Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Number of Batteries Included
Number in Package
Battery Power Type
Rechargeable 14.4-Volt 1,800 mAh nickel cadmium (NiCd) flat top battery replacement for the Okuma E5503-867-001 battery. This battery meets or exceeds the Okuma E5503-867-001 specifications defined by the Original Equipment manufacturer, but at a much lower price. This battery typically has 20% to 40% more capacity than other regularly available batteries of the same size and can support up to 500 charge discharge cycles or 5-year standby power under normal conditions. Nickel cadmium batteries are commonly found in emergency lighting, alarm/security systems, backup power devices and other electrical devices.
- 14.4-Volt nickel cadmium replacement battery
- Capacity: 1,800 mAh (Slight differences of a 100 mAh up or down should be almost unnoticeable, this battery will work just fine in these cases)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Item includes wiring harness and connector shown
- Nickel cadmium NiCad battery (rechargeable)
- Commonly used in CNC and PLC equipment as well as other electronic devices
- Factory guarantee with 30-day return window and full manufacturer 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Batteries, battery terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Cadmium compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.