Roll over image to zoom in
Battery Center 192404496470 1.2-Volt 1800 mAh Replacement for the Wahl 745800 Nickel Cadmium Nicad Battery (Rechargeable)
Item #: 192404496470 by Battery Center
UPC #: 192404496470
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Battery Power Type
Number in Package
Number of Batteries Included
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Safety & Security Product Type
Access Control Devices, Alarm System, Consumer Electronics, Power Tool, Security Device
Rechargeable 1.2-Volt 1,800 mAh nickel cadmium (NiCd) flat top battery replacement for the Wahl 745800 battery. This battery is used for rebuilding Tools, RC, Electric Boats, Airsoft battery packs as well as used in Medical equipment and other Industrial/Commercial equipment as well as other applications. This battery meets or exceeds the Wahl 745800 battery specifications defined by the Original Equipment Manufacturer, but at a much lower price. This battery typically has 20% to 40% more capacity than other regularly available batteries of the same size and can support up to 500 charge discharge cycles or 5-year standby power under normal conditions. Nickel cadmium batteries are commonly found in emergency lighting, alarm/security systems, backup power devices and other electrical devices.
- 1.2-Volt nickel cadmium replacement battery
- Capacity: 1,800 mAh (Slight differences of a 100 mAh up or down should be almost unnoticeable, this battery will work just fine in these cases)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Item includes wiring harness and connector shown
- Nickel cadmium NiCad battery (rechargeable)
- Commonly used in emergency lighting, exit signs as well as other devices
- Factory guarantee with 30-day return window and full manufacturer 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Batteries, battery terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Cadmium compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.