Roll over image to zoom in
Battery Center BCN3500 1.2-Volt 1,200 mAh Nickel Cadmium/NiCad Replacement Rechargeable Battery for Emergency Lighting
Item #: BCN3500 by Battery Center
UPC #: 192404062521
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Emergency Lighting, Exit Sign
Safety & Security Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Number of Batteries Included
Number in Package
Battery Power Type
Rechargeable 1.2-Volt 1,200 mAh nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery replacement for emergency lighting. Includes wiring harness with connector. This battery typically has 20% to 40% more capacity than other regularly available batteries of the same size and can support up to 500 charge discharge cycles or 5-years standby power under normal conditions. Nickel cadmium batteries are commonly found in emergency lighting, alarm/security systems, backup power devices and other electrical devices.
- 1.2-Volt nickel cadmium replacement battery with fuse
- Capacity: 1,200 mAh (slight differences of a 100 mAh up or down should be almost unnoticeable this battery will work just fine in these cases)
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Item includes wiring harness and connector shown
- Nickel Cadmium NiCad battery (rechargeable)
- Commonly used in emergency lighting, exit signs as well as other devices
- Factory guarantee with 30-day return window and full manufacturer 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING Batteries, battery terminals, and related accessories can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium and Cadmium compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.