30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 3/8" (10 mm) Thick Glass
- Deep Pocket Does Excellent Job of Securing Fixed Panels of Glass
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- May Be Used Alone or with Regular Depth U-Channel
- Choice of Deep or Regular Styles
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone to Secure Glass
- All Available in Popular 95" (2.41 m) Lengths, Some Available in Economical 144" (3.66 m) Stock Lengths
- End Caps Offered to Conceal Ends of Channel
- Available in Up to Seventeen Finishes
.080 in (2.03 mm)
Slot Opening (Inches)
Deep U-Channel is for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor. Widths suitable for 3/8" (10 mm) thick glass are available, and are individually wrapped to protect the finish. This 3/4" (19 mm) high profile Deep U-Channel can be used as the top channel in installations where the glass must be inserted into the top, then lowered into the 3/8" (10 mm) tall Regular U-Channel used at the bottom of the enclosure.
We offer two profiles of Aluminum U-Channels for shower door installations. Fixed Panel Regular and Deep U-Channels are for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor. Widths suitable for 3/8" or 1/2" (10 or 12 mm) glass are available in each style, and are individually wrapped to protect the finish.
Typical Uses: Most commonly used in frameless shower installations for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor.