Roll over image to zoom in
CRL SDCD12BA Brite Anodized 1/2" Fixed Panel Shower Door Deep U-Channel - 95"
Item #: SDCD12BA by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 3/8" and 1/2" (10 and 12 mm) Thick Glass
- Deep Pocket Does Excellent Job of Securing Fixed Panels of Glass
- May Be Used Alone or with Regular Depth U-Channel
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone to Secure Glass
- All Available in Popular 95" (2.41 m) Lengths, Some Available in Economical 144" (3.66 m) Stock Lengths
- End Caps Offered to Conceal Ends of Channel
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
3/4 in (19 mm)
.080 in (2.03 mm)
Glazing Pocket Width (Inches)
CRL Deep U-Channel is for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor. Widths suitable for 1/2" (12 mm) thick glass are available, and are individually wrapped to protect the finish. The 3/4" (19 mm) high profile Deep U-Channel can be used also as the top channel in installations where the glass must be inserted into the top, then lowered into the Regular U-Channel used at the bottom of the enclosure. Over a dozen stock finishes are offered.
Typical Uses: Most Commonly Used in Frameless Shower Installations for Securing Fixed Panels of Glass to the Wall, Ceiling or Floor
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.