Broan-NuTone MS100W Occupancy Sensor Wall Control for Bathroom Exhaust Fan
Item #: MS100W by Broan-NuTone, LLC
UPC #: 026715260645
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Limited 1 Year
With the Broan-NuTone occupancy sensing switch, any ventilation fan can be a motion sensing fan. This control is an easy, cost-effective way to save energy, time and money. Don't ever worry about accidentally forgetting to turn off the bathroom fan or light, let this versatile switch do all the hard work. The Broan-NuTone occupancy sensing switch turns the fan/light on when it detects motion in the room and turns them both back off right after the motion stops. It also comes with a timer function, allowing the user to control the amount of time the fan/light stays on after they leave the room. The sensor can detect motion in rooms up to 900 sq. ft. and up to 35 ft. away from the sensor.
- Motion sensing switch that turns on when you enter the room and then back off again, as soon as you leave
- Comes with an adjustable timer function that allows you to control the amount of time the fan/lights are on after you leave
- Switch fits in a single gang box for ease of install
- Rated for 120-Volt at 60 Hz, maximum of 1/2 HP, 300-Watt LED, 300-Watt CFL, 600-Watt incandescent, requires a neutral wire
- Faceplate not included
- For any questions regarding product features, installation, or specifications, please call our Technical Services Dept. at 800-637-1453, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am “ 7:00 pm EST.