Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Wall Block Mount Kit
- These Frameless Shower Door Hinges are Notch-Free
- No Glass Fabrication Required (No Holes, No Cut-Outs)
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Top and Bottom Mount Installation Exposes More Glass, Less Hardware
The CRL Madrid Series of Hinges gives the installer three mounting options. Because there are no holes to drill, or notches to cut in the glass, the Madrid is also one of the easiest hinges to mount. The Madrid's pivot can be mounted in a Header, in a Wall Block, or in a Soffit Sleeve. Take your choice, they can all be installed simply and quickly. Madrid is about choices, and you'll discover its elegant lines will blend with most any bathroom décor. There are Madrid Hinge Kits and Mounting Kits in eight of our most popular finishes, and custom finishes are available on special order.
WALL BLOCK MOUNT KIT INCLUDES: Wall Block and Block Mounting Bracket, Screws, and Anchors.
Glass Thickness: 5/16" or 3/8" Tempered Safety Glass
Construction: Solid Brass
Hinge Swings: Full Rotation
Closing Type: Precise Closing to 0 degree
Maximum Door Size: Width 36" (914 mm); Weight 120 Lbs. (54 kg) Do not exceed either width or weight.
Includes: Gaskets and Mounting Hardware
Using two hinges with 5/16" or 3/8" glass (8 or 10 mm) the hinge will hold up to 120 lbs. (54 kg) with a maximum door width of 36" (914 mm).
IMPORTANT ORDERING TIPS - PLEASE READ:
(1) Choose either the MA01 for 3/8" (10 mm) thick glass, or the MA05 for 5/16" (8 mm) thick glass. This will give you the basic Hinge Kit for both top and bottom.
(2) Determine the mounting application for the top of the door, and select either the MA02 (Header Mount Kit), MA03 (Wall Block Mount Kit), or MA04 (Soffit Sleeve Mount Kit). Each of these Kits work with either 3/8" (10 mm) or 5/16" (8 mm) thick glass. Summary: You have ordered properly for one door when you have selected one each of either the MA01 or MA05 Hinge Kits, plus only one of the MA02, MA03 or MA04 Mount Kits.
CRL Shower Door Hinges are designed for residential or hotel shower use. If hinges are to be used for other than their intended purpose, approval must be obtained from the CRL Shower Door Technical Sales Department.
Use only the template included with this hinge. Cut-out dimensions for CRL hinges may not match those of other brands.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.