Roll over image to zoom in
Charlotte Pipe PVC 02100 3600HA Schedule 40 PVC Pressure Reducing Coupling, White, 1 x 3/4-In.
Item #: PVC 02100 3600HA by Charlotte Pipe and Foundry Company
UPC #: 611942082025
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- Intended for pressure use
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- 1" x 3/4" White Reducing Coupling, Slip x Slip, Used To Reduce Or Increase Pipe Sizes, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
Product Weight (lb.)
Fitting 2 size
Product Width (in.)
Country Origin Code
Pipe Fittings Product Type
Maximum Working Pressure (psi)
Double Fitting Size
1" x 3/4"
Product Height (in.)
Minimum Working Temperature (F)
Drain, Waste and Vent (DWV)
Product Length (in.)
Fitting 1 size
Fitting or Connector Type
Compatible Pipe Material