30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Helps to eliminate leaks in many applications, such as faucet drips at the spout
- Helps save water and energy
- Self-lubricating O-rings provide years of worry-free use
- Provides a positive seal to help prevent leaks
Fits Eljer, Gerber, Indiana, Moen, Speakman, Wolverine, Cuthbert, Alamark, Watrous
Number in Package
For repairing faucet stems, valves, single handle faucets, pop-assemblies and bath drains
86 to 248 deg F
35727B 10 O RING
1/2 in ID x 11/16 in OD
Suitable for: Eljer Gerber Indiana Moen Speakman Wolverine Cuthbert Alamark and Watrous Faucets
O-rings are one of the simplest, yet most engineered, precise and useful seal designs ever developed. They are available in various metric and in standard sizes. Sizes are specified by the inside diameter and the cross section diameter (thickness). The Danco O-rings will repair your leaky faucet. Faucets usually have one or more O-rings to prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn out O-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture.