30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Non-Vacuum Dynorbital Supreme includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits available, to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. 3/32" (2.5 mm) diameter orbit.
- Dynorbital Supreme models run at 12,000 RPM. Rotor utilizes five blades and produces more useable power. Composite rotor is stronger and has better lubricating qualities, enabling blades to last longer.
- Composite base has integrated rubber over-mold creating a non-slip feel, as well as insulating from cold. The air motor is suspended by vibration-absorbing rubber rings (Patent No. 5,319,888) to minimize vibration.
- Triple-sealed front double row balancer bearing (Patent No. 4,854,085) is guarded from sanding residue for long life and lower maintenance; easy replacement using 57098 Repair Kit.
- Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform (U.S. Patent No. D610,428) separately, to install on existing tools!
Tool Spindle Thread
Free Speed RPM
Orbit Dia. Inch (mm)
Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: SCFM (LPM)
Hose I.D. Size Inch (mm)
Sound Level dB(A)
Vibration Tool Peak Axis ISO8662 (m/sec²)
Height Inch (mm)
Backing Pad Diameter Inch (mm)
Pkg. Weight (lbs): 2.88