- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available
Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
16 - Lever
Electric Latch Retraction
Wide Stile Pushpad
Left Hand Reverse
Electronic Latch Retraction, Rim Exit Device, Lever Night Latch Trim, Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
98 and 99 Rim exit devices for all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. The 98 device has a smooth mechanism case and the 99 device has a grooved case. The rim device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), -2 (double cylinder) or SS (signal switch). See Opposite page for available outside trim and device functions. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors (may cover cutouts on pairs - consult template).
The 98 device has a smooth mechanism case.
98 Series rim exit devices for made all types of single and double doors. UL Listed. This series has a smooth mechanism case.