30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
5 Years: For exclusive use with ASTM F1960 fittings, fasteners and pipe.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Corrosion Resistant, Lead Free, Quarter Turn
Inlet Pipe Material
Valve Inlet Diameter
The Apollo ExpansionPEX Ice Maker Outlet Box includes a 1/2 in. Brass PEX-A barb ice maker valve and is simple to install. It provides flow control through an anti-stick and smooth operating quarter-turn handle. Ideal for installations of ice makers, refrigerators and filtered water dispensers. Apollo ExpansionPEX barb fittings are a key component of the most economical potable water piping systems. Apollo ExpansionPEX barb connections must be secured into place Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or comparable expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo ExpansionPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of lead free brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex. A cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation.
- Valve constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Designed exclusively for use within type A PEX piping systems
- 1/4 in. O.D. male compression outlet
- Box design allows for left or right stud mounting
- Snap in place faceplate allows for up to 3/4 in. drywall
- Ideal for installations of ice makers, refrigerators and filtered water dispensers
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo ExpansionPEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC standard requirements
- Must secured in place using Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or other PEX-A expansion sleeves/rings (all sold separately)
- NSF listed
- Barb x barb connection for PEX-A plumbing systems
- Go/no-go gauges are never required
- To ensure secure connections every time, fittings cannot be dry fit
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 200Â°F
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.