Apollo EPXCPVC34 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Barb x 3/4 in. CPVC Straight Adapter
Item #: EPXCPVC34 by Apollo
UPC #: 191988004064
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
25 Years: For exclusive use with ASTM F1960 fittings, fasteners and pipe.
Fitting 1 size
Fitting 2 size
Fitting or Connector Type
Pipe or Fitting Product Type
Fittings & Connectors
Product Length (in.)
Corrosion Resistant, Lead Free
The Apollo ExpansionPEX 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Barb x 3/4 in. CPVC Straight Adapter is simple to install and designed for the transition from CPVC pipe to PEX-A tubing. Apollo ExpansionPEX transition couplings must be secured into place Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or comparable expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo ExpansionPEX system is a comprehensive cold expansion piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex. A cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation.
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo ExpansionPEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard
- Meets UPC, IPC, and cUPC standard requirements
- Must secured in place using Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or other PEX-A expansion sleeves/rings (all sold separately)
- NSF listed
- PEX-A barb x solvent weld connection for PEX-A plumbing systems
- Go/no-go gauges are never required
- To ensure secure connections every time, fittings cannot be dry fit
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 200Â°F
- Item is not compatible with PEXb pipe, crimp-style (ASTM 1807) or pinch clamp (ASTM F2098) piping systems
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.