30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
5 Years: For exclusive use with ASTM F1960 fittings, fasteners and PEXa pipe.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Valve Body Style
Valve Inlet Diameter (in.)
Valve Outlet Diameter (in.)
Barb x Barb x Male
Corrosion Resistant, Lead Free, Quarter Turn
The Apollo ExpansionPEX 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Barb x 3/4 in. Male Pipe Thread Ball Valve is the perfect valve for making an uncommon transition from the existing piping system to PEX-A piping systems. It is simple to install and provides flow control through an anti-stick and smooth operating quarter turn lever handle. Apollo ExpansionPEX barb fittings are a key component to one of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, Apollo ExpansionPEX couplings must be secured into place Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or comparable expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo ExpansionPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of lead free brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex. A cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation.
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo ExpansionPEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system
- Full-port ball valve for maximum water output
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation
- Designed exclusively for use within type a PEX piping systems
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Barb x male pipe thread connection for PEX-A plumbing systems
- NSF listed
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250Â°F
- Item is not compatible with PEXb pipe, crimp-style (ASTM 1807) or pinch clamp (ASTM F2098) piping systems
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.