Roll over image to zoom in
Square D FSG2J24M4BP Square D Pumptrol 40-60 PSI Well Pump Water Pressure Switch with Low Pressure Cut-Off
Item #: FSG2J24M4BP by SQUARE D
UPC #: 047569115424
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
The Pumptrol FSG2J24M4BP electromechanical pressure switch by Square D is the most trusted brand in residential, commercial and industrial pumping applications. This switch has a 40 psi to 60 psi pressure setting range activates an electrically driven water pump within a power circuit when the adjustable rising and falling thresholds are reached. The NEMA 1 enclosure has a 1/4 in. NPSF internal fluid connection and screw clamp terminals. The switch works with a 1.5 HP or less pump. The adjustable differential range is 15 psi to 30 psi and the cut-out range is 20 psi to 65 psi. The low-pressure cut-off (auto-start-off) operates at approximately 10 psig below the cut-in and will turn off the pump. The enclosure is National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) Type 1 and Ingress Protection (IP) 20 rated. The switch is Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Certified. For over 75 years, Square D pressure switches continue to meet the needs of our customers. Square D Pumptrol pressure switches are manufactured by Schneider Electric.
- If system pressure is lost for any reason, a low water condition for example, the automatic lower pressure/water cut-off feature will open the contacts, turning off the pump
- Universally accepted and recognized design is easy to wire, features drift proof cut-in and cut-out settings and has visible vertical contacts which are easy to inspect
- Switch is UL listed and CSA certified
- Activates an electrically driven water pump within a power circuit when the adjustable rising and falling thresholds are reached
- Pressure switch is RoHS compliant, NSF certified to meet federal low lead requirements
WARNING:Â This product can expose you to chemicals including: Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl phthalate (DIDP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go toÂ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov