30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Mounts outside on door jamb
- Convenient access to your garage without using a remote control or key
- Chamberlain is the largest and most dependable garage door opener manufacturer in North America
- Personal four-digit access code allows for easy entry
- Sliding cover offers protection for all weather conditions
- Not compatible with Craftsman Series 100
- Convenient one-touch close feature
- Additional assurance with 1-year warranty
- Easy-to-follow wireless programming allows for setup in seconds and eliminates the need for electrical connections to the side of the garage opening
- Product Dimensions: (D) 1.01 in. x (H) 6.30 in. x (W) 2.51 in.
- Simply secure with a personal four-digit access code allows for easy entries
- Includes 9-Volt battery and instruction manual
- WARNING: Intended for use with any Chamberlain residential door openers made after 1993 that use photoelectric sensors; those that do not have these sensors installed and working are not compliant with federal safety regulations and should be replaced.
Garage Opener Device Type
Product Width (in.)
Wired or Wireless
Doors Operated by Remote
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Number of Batteries Required
Garage Keyless Entry
Number of Garage Doors Able to Open
Illuminated Buttons or Display
Country Origin Code
940EV-P2 GDO WIRELESS KEYPAD
For use to open and close door garage
Includes: Battery Mounting Hardware
Suitable for: Garage Doors
Provides trusted, convenient walk-in access without using a remote control or key. Set up in seconds with easy-to-follow wireless programming and compatibility with nearly every Chamberlain, LiftMaster and Craftsman garage door opener installed in North America. Advanced features such as a one-touch close button for efficient exits and a temporary PIN that can be programmed to allow limited-time access for deliveries or guests. Security+2.0, the highest level of encryption, prevents hacking and provides peace of mind.