National Brand Alternative 2002B HANDY-SHIELD MAXX ADA SOFT COVER UNDER LAVATORY PROTECTOR, KIT
Item #: 2002B by PLUMBEREX SPECIALITY PRODUCTS INC.
UPC #: 755927020029
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Made in the USA
Bath Accessory Type
Certifications and Listings
ADA Compliant, ASTM Compliant, IAPMO Certified
Standard Color Family
Weight Capacity (lb.)
Product Length (in.)
Pipe or Fitting Product Type
Handy Shield MAXX - The sanitary solution for common exposed pipes underneath sink areas in commercial or residential buildings. The easiest and fastest pipe covers to install, made of superior material with a universal fit design allowing for a highly flexible installation, and cut to fit length size capability. Pipe covers protect patrons and any user with limited mobility against burns, cuts, abrasions, and to avoid direct contact with piping as required by the "Americans with Disabilities Act" (ADA), a Federally Mandated and Enforced Law. Complies with all Accessibility Building Code and Fire and Safety Code requirements, meets UPC/IAPMO product standard. Smooth high gloss black color surface to match fixtures, made of a non-absorbent material for easy cleaning. Constructed out of a soft durable, non-laminated flexible 1/8 in. thick PVC material, with UV inhibited, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. The design includes a weep hole drainage area for sanitary condensation and ventilation. Valve and water supply riser covers are highly flexible allowing a continuous combined covering of all valve/water supply piping. Product features a dual fastening proprietary fusion bonded hook and loop fastener system achieving a complete full slit enclosure. Designed for long term usage the dual fastening system includes optional high quality tamper resistant non-abrasive, press and lock "Snap Fasteners" for proper removable and reusable facilities maintenance.
- Complies with the "Americans with Disabilities Act" (ADA), building accessibility code, and fire and safety code compliance, meets UPC/IAPMO product standard
- Includes 1 P-trap cover, and 1 valve
- Universal fit, fits 1-1/4 in. - 1-1/2 in. diameters of any P-trap configuration, including schedule 40 trap, type with or without swivel nut
- Quality construction with fusion bonded hook and loop fasteners, including optional tamper resistant press and lock "snap fasteners" that removable and reusable
- Preferred product for ease of maintenance, easy to install, highly flexible material, universal fit
- Soft durable, non-laminated flexible 1/8 in. thick PVC material with UV inhibited, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties
- Sanitary solution for common exposed pipes underneath sink areas in commercial or residential buildings
- Meets ASTM E 84-07 25 flame/450 smoke "class A material"