30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
The K4100 and K4400 Series Photo Controls feature stem mounting, thermal-type, controls with single and multi-voltage models. Thermal-type photo controls provide dusk-to-dawn lighting control and a delay action, which eliminates loads switching OFF due to car headlights and lighting. The thermal-type controls feature a cadmium sulfide photocell and a sonic-welded polycarbonate case and lens to seal out moisture. The design utilizes a dual temperature compensating bimetal and composite resistor for reliable long-life operation over ambient temperature extremes.
- Mechanical bimetal switch with Cadmium Sulfide photocell
- Delay feature prevents unwanted OFF switching
- Gray plastic housing
- 1â„2 in.-14 NPSM threaded stem
- Washer gasket and locking nut included
- #18 AWG, 9 in. wire leads
- Perfect for use with parking lot lighting, landscape lighting, exterior lighting, pedestrian pathway lighting, street lighting
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov