- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field selectable at time of installation.
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-1/16” deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7400 electric strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this configuration, lip extension kits are available. Not available on 7401.
- Strike Opening: 5/8” adjustable x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”. 7400 has flat faceplate; 7401 is radiused to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of aluminum stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC.
- 16 DC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- 4603 Rectifier is required to convert low voltage AC current to DC current of same voltage. Please contact factory when using in AC mode.
Lip Extension Kit, 7400 Series, 2-3/8"
For use in aluminum jambs and stiles. Opens electrically under 35 lbs. of preload.
7400, 7401 Electric Strikes with 4-7/8" faceplates are designed for Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolt projection.