30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- System Features One Sliding Door and One Fixed Panel
- Quality Roller Bearings Assure Quiet Door Movement
- Circular Header and Rollers Provide Symmetrical Aesthetics
- Polished Stainless, Brushed Stainless, and Matte Black Finishes
- Handle or Knob for Door Glass Ordered Separately
- Glass Clamps or U-Channel for Fixed Panel Ordered Separately
- Accommodates 1/2" or 3/8" (12 or 10 mm) Thick Tempered
- Safety Glass (Not Included)
78" (1981 mm)
The circular shaped Header and the round Rollers of the Crescent Series Sliding Door System are the perfect complement to each other. They help provide a luxurious sliding shower door system and a soft décor. The use of minimal hardware lends itself to the popular modern sliding shower door systems by showing more glass, and less hardware. These quality Rollers assure quiet door travel, and make the door easy to slide. The Crescent Series Sliding System accommodates 1/2"or 3/8" (12 or 10 mm) thick tempered safety glass (not included), and the system allows that the fixed and sliding panels are reversible for installation as desired. The Crescent Series Sliding Door System is available in a choice of polished stainless steel, brushed stainless steel, or the new popular matte black finish.
STANDARD 180 DEGREE KIT INCLUDES:
NOTE: Customer to supply choice of Handle or Knob for door, and Glass Clamps or U-Channel for fixed panel.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.