30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- MS Deadlock Lever
- Housing: Aluminum casting is 1-3/8” wide x 7-1/2” long x 1” deep.
- Easily Unlocks and MS Deadlock with Three Pounds of Downward Force
- Lever: 3” long aluminum with end-return design offers comfortable grip to lock or unlock.
- Spring-Loaded Lever Locks and Reloads with Upward Motion
- Indicator: Words “LOCKED” in red letters or “OPEN” in black letters appear on white background when lock is thrown or retracted. Indicator is driven by lock bolt itself.
- Indicator Signals Lock Status
- Stop Clearance: Lever housing projects 11/16” forward of cylinder backset centerline. Depending on height of door stop and width of door/jamb gap, it may be necessary to modify the stop to clear the housing. For fin type stops, this is easily accomplished. Hollow stops may preclude use of lever.
- Warranted Free From Defects In Workmanship And Materials Under Normal Use And Service
- Compatible Deadlocks: Any MS® pivoted bolt deadlock including “Schoolhouse” versions can be fitted with the 4550 including MS1850S, MS1950, MS1837, etc. Derivative units such as 1870, 1870HM, or 1877 flushbolts (bolt into threshold) are also operable by the 4550 lever. Not compatible with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or with 7/8” backset locks.
- Options: Available in three finishes to match anodized aluminum finishes. Can be ordered for left or right hand door, but is easily reconfigured in the field to accommodate either door swing.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with installation instructions, mounting screws, and drive pins for both single point and threshold bolt-equipped locks. Shipping weight: 1 lb.
Dark Bronze Anodized
1-3/4" - 2"
For Use With
MS1850S, MS1950, MS1837, etc.
Dark Bronze Ritecoat Paint
Flat Lever w/Return
Rectangle with Indicator
Dark Bronze Anodized
Easy unlocking of any MS Deadlock by approximately 3lbs. downward force on a 3 lever. Lever is spring loaded to horizontal relocks with upward motion. Indicator signals lock status. Can be installed in place of existing key cylinder or cylinder type thumbturn on inside of door. 4550 Deadlock Lever not compatible with 7/8 backset locks. Operation - Turn lever downward 90° to unlock. When released lever returns to horizontal. Turn lever upward 90° to relock. Key operation from outside is not affected. Clutching action prevents damage to internal components.