Roll over image to zoom in
Streamline DY08100 GasShield Copper Tubing, 3/8 in, 100 ft L, Dehydrated, Coil
Item #: DY08100 by Mueller Industries, Inc
UPC #: 685768316763
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For use in protecting copper
- 0.025 in polyethylene coating extruded directly onto copper tube for consistent corrosion protection
- Continuously marked with size, specification and footage every 2 ft
- Coated tube is suitable for direct burial and through concrete slab
- Compatible with standard solder fittings, brazing techniques, as well as compression fittings
DY08100 TUBE CPPR CTED YEL1/2
Copper Pipe Shape
Application: For natural and LP Gas applications
Suitable for: Above Ground Potable Water Supply Systems
Streamline plastic-coated copper tube is manufactured in a variety of options for use when copper tube is to be buried or used in a potentially aggressive environment. Some building and insulation materials may contain chemicals that are potentially corrosive to plain copper tube, requiring it to be protected to ensure its longevity in service. Our plastic-coated copper tube eliminates the need for on-site tape wrapping or sleeving, creating a savings on labor and ensuring a professional looking installation. It can be used in a wide variety of situations including reclaimed water applications and the movement of natural gas.