Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.
The NIBCO 2 in. ABS DWV cap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV cap features a hub connection to fit over the end of a pipe to create a seal. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install.
- Made of ABS (black plastic)
- Permanently caps 2 in. Dia ABS drain, waste and vent pipe for non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Connections are solvent welded
- ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading
- Service temperature of -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 108 degrees Fahrenheit
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.