Roll over image to zoom in
nVent ERICO 615840UPC Grounding Rod, 5/8 in Dia Nominal, 4 ft L, Steel
Item #: 615840UPC by ERICO INC
UPC #: 782856446361
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- 99.9% pure electrolytic copper coating
- Molecular bond to nickel-sealed high strength steel core
- Rods have a high carbon steel core and tip that provide superior strength when driving
- Copper coating will not crack when bent or tear when driven
- Minimum copper coating of 10 mil on rods
- Nvent erico name, length, diameter and part number is roll-stamped within 12 in
615840UPC COP GROUND ROD 5/8X4
Copper bonded, resists corrosion better than galvanized rods, allowing for a 30 year service life in most soils. Uniform plating thickness, average tensile strength of 80000 psi and straightness tolerance of 0.010 in per linear foot. Exceeds the requirements of ANSI/UL 467-1984, CSA and ANSI/NEMA GR-1.