Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
The Oatey 8 oz. All-Purpose Leak Detector is designed to form large bubbles to indicate even the smallest leaks in many types of piping applications. Detects leaks quickly on all types of tubing, valves, cylinders, pressure tanks or other systems under air, gas or oxygen pressure. Functions in -55 degree F to 160 degree F temperature range, making it great for refrigeration lines. Leak detectors are formulated to be used on the specific materials used in plumbing and won't corrode or degrade the pipe if you don't wipe the solution off after checking for leaks. The surfactants and builders in soaps can leave a corrosive residue on the pipe after you're done checking for leaks. This can cause discoloration and in rare occasions small pinhole leaks depending on the temperature and the material being run through the pipes.
- High-viscosity formula clings to vertical surfaces
- Designed for use with all types of tubing, valves, cylinders, pressure tanks and other systems under air, gas and oxygen pressure
- Can be used in a temperature range from 55 degree F to 160 degree F
- Produces large, long-lasting bubbles to indicate leaks
- Slow evaporation rate provides long inspection times for leak detection