Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin LM6400 Plug In Latch Monitor for 6400 Electric Strikes
Item #: LM6400 by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Built to Last with Heavy Duty Materials
- Modular design fits cylindrical and nearly any mortise lock
- Most Von Duprin Parts Are Made For a Specific Finish
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction in BHMA 630 satin finish
- Non Handed
- Vertical adjustments allow for alignment with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches
- Most Von Duprin Parts Are Made For a Specific Series
- Horizontal adjustment of up to 1⁄8” improves fit on tight door preps § Can accommodate up to 1” deadbolt (for night latch only)
- Limited 1 Year Mechanical and Electrical Warranty
- Field selectable voltage 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC
- Plug-in voltage connectors are included for ease of installation and removal during strike servicing
- Optional plug-in latchbolt monitor can be added in the field
- Non-handed, unique internal solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
- Low current draw (0.19 amps @ 24 VDC)
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors
- 3-hour fire-rated to UL 10C (fail secure only)
- UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1, 1500 lbs static strength § Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 2,000,000 cycles
Plug In Latch Monitor, for 6400 Electric Strike
The LM6400 is the plug in latch monitor for field install in the 6400 Electric Strike.
Designed to be modular and highly configurable to fit nearly any mortise or cylindrical lock.
As a 3-hour UL 10C listed strike, the 6400 Series is intended as a fail-secure only solution for fire-rated openings. Its durability and quality are shown by its UL 1034 listing, heavy-duty stainless steel construction and over 2,000,000 cycles endurance testing.