Adams Rite 4591-02-00-313 4591 Deadlatch Paddle for 4300, 4500, 4900, Dark Bronze Anodized
Item #: 4591-02-00-313 by Adams Rite
UPC #: 802063170153
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Curved Deadlatch Paddle
- Paddle: Extruded aluminum, 628 Clear Anodized finish (US28). 313 Dark Bronze Anodized and 335 Black Anodized are also available. US3 Bright Brass, US26 Bright Chrome, or US26D Satin Chrome plating is also available.
- Escutcheon: Zinc allow with black finish. Houses steel operating mechanism. Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction.
- Operates with a Simple Push or Pull
- Ergonimcally-Friendly Alternative to a Knob or Lever
- Cam Plug: Furnished for use with 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches. Cam plug not for use with MS+1890 Deadlock/Latch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/Deadlatch. Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, plug is also rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins.
- Monitor Switch Options:
- Available In Four Modes: Push To Left, Push To Right, Pull To Left, And Pull To Right
- Warranted Free From Defects In Workmanship And Materials Under Normal Use And Service
- 4591M: Paddle without latch drive mechanism but with switch that can be wired to make or break a low voltage circuit.
- 4591MA: Paddle with latch drive mechanism, complete active paddle with switch.
- 91-0914 Monitor Switch Kit: Adds monitor switch function to any 4591 Paddle ("push" version only).
- Paddle Dogging (“Push” versions only): Turning hex key in escutcheon holds the paddle down, leaving door free-swinging. Dogging key provided.
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with dogging hex key and mounting hardware. Units for 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatches include cam plug. Shipping weight: 1-1/2 lbs.
Dark Bronze Anodized
1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
For Use With
4300, 4500 and 4900 Series
Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
Dark Bronze Anodized
4590 SeriesDeadlatch Paddle
The 4590 Deadlatch Paddle is an ergonomically-friendly alternative to a knob or lever handle. Operate with a simple push or pull.
An alternative to knob or lever handles. Makes opening a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one – just push or pull in the direction in which the door swings. Compatible with any Adams Rite 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatch, MS+1890 Deadlock/Deadlatch, or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/ Deadlatch.
- Available in four configurations:
- push left, push right, pull left, and pull right.
- Extruded aluminum.
- Zinc alloy with black finish.
- Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction.
- Furnished for use with 4300, 4500 and 4900 Series Deadlatches.
- Cam plug not for use with MS+1890 Deadlock/Deadlatch or 2190/2290 Interconnected Deadbolt/ Deadlatch.
- Secured in latch body by cylinder set screw, plug is also rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins.
- Individually boxed with mounting hardware.
- Units for 4300, 4500 or 4900 Series Deadlatches include cam plug.
- 1-1/2 lb
- [0.68 kg]
- First dash number specifies operation, handing and compatible latch.
- If required, use second dash number to specify nonstandard units for doors thicker than 1-3/4" [44.5 mm].
- Available in choice of 313 Dark bronze anodized, 335 Black anodized, 628 Clear anodized.