30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- LCN Closers are Made with Premier Materials and are Tested Far Beyond the Industry Requirements
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4640 series closer shipped with regular arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode).
- For Use with 4640 Series
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Many LCN Parts or Components Have Casting or Forging Numbers Stamped or Raised on the Surface
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4640 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4640CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Many Parts are Finished, Specify When Ordering
- Many Parts are Series Specific, Specify When Ordering
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
Complies with ADA accessibility guidelines
1 Year From Date of Purchase.
Aluminium Bottle Contents
The 4640 Series is LCN's smart and reliable low-energy operator.
The 4640 Series provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening.