30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- For Use with 7900 Series
- LCN Closers are Made with Premier Materials and are Tested Far Beyond the Industry Requirements
- Many LCN Parts or Components Have Casting or Forging Numbers Stamped or Raised on the Surface
- Many Parts are Finished, Specify When Ordering
- Many Parts are Series Specific, Specify When Ordering
Door Control Part/Accessory
79827900 Series Control Boxes
Heavy duty, surface mounted control box contains one or two electrically controlled pneumatic circuits. Air filtration, pneumatic regulation, and system timing is performed by the control box. 7980 Series control boxes also contain a built-in air pump to power the system. Each pneumatic circuit can be adjusted for a hold open time up to 30 seconds. Output air pressure can be adjusted to precisely tailor system to individual door requirements.
Pneumatic connections use standard barbed fittings and 925 tubing from the compressor to the control box to the operator. A package of barbed tee and butt connectors are supplied with each control box to simplify installations. Consult LCN for details. Other than a semi-annual inspection of the air filter assembly and muffler, no periodic system maintenance is required.Specifications:
- Self-contained control box/compressor combination for independent or simultaneous operation of two door leaves
- Two independent pneumatic circuit accepts Normally Open (N.O.) inputs from hardwired or RF (wireless) actuator/ receiver combinations
- The 7982 control box does not require a separate compressor.
- Sequential operation (add suffix "S") is available for 7982 control boxes