Roll over image to zoom in
Von Duprin RXEL9975L-NL-03-F 4 US3 RHR Von Duprin Electrified Exit Devices Bright Brass
Item #: RXEL9975L-NL-03-F 4 US3 RHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood do
Right Hand Reverse
Grade 1 Mortise Exit Bar for Wood Doors, 48" Device, Fire Rated, Night Latch Function, 03 Lever with Escutcheon Trim, Electric Latch Retraction, Request to Exit Switch, Less Dogging, Bright Brass Finish, Field Reversible
9875/9975 Mortise lock device for all types of single or double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4 3â4" (121mm). The 7500 Mortise lock is equipped with a 3â4" (19mm) anti-friction latch bolt which is field reversible without removing the lock from the door. It has a non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1
The 9975 Series is for all types of single or double doors and is UL listed for panic exit hardware. Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutout and door stiles as narrow as 4 3 /4" (121mm).