Roll over image to zoom in
Waterline Renewal Technologies PL224190FT Transitional 5mm Flex Liner - 3 in. - 4 in., 150 ft. Roll
Item #: PL224190FT by Waterline Renewal Technologies
UPC #: 850015050190
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Warranty 10 yrs. for materials when installed by a PLI certified installer
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Perma-Liner Industries (PLI) is the leading manufacturer and supplier of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation equipment and materials in North America. Since 1999 PLI has developed systems to rehabilitate existing sewer systems without excavation Our experience in the CIPP (Cure-In-Place-Pipe) industry has allowed Perma-Liner to design, patent, and manufacture state of the art technology. No digging up floors, landscaping, driveways and walks, or tearing up walls.
- Perma-lateral transitional flex liner for 3 in. - 4 in. pipes
- 5 mm liner with PVC coating and polyester scrim for reinforcement
- Non-woven, needle-punched felt polyester, stitched and taped seam
- Sold in 150 ft. rolls
- Compliant with ASTMF 1216 and national plumbing codes - F2561, F3240, F3097, F3033, F2599
- Designed for use with perma-liner inversion system