Roll over image to zoom in
Weld-On 10203 8 oz. PVC-CPVC C65 Cleaner in Clear
Item #: 10203 by IPS Corporation
UPC #: 012181102039
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
1 year limited
Ensure the strongest bond possible between pipes and fittings by preparing your surfaces with Weld-On C-65 PVC/CPVC/ABS/Styrene Cleaner. This pipe cleaner effectively removes oil, grease, and dirt from the surfaces of all sizes, classes, and schedules of PVC, CPVC, ABS, and styrene. Use an applicator to apply and scrub the water-thin solvent cleaner onto pipes and fittings before continuing with the appropriate Weld-On primer and solvent cement. Weld-On C-65 may be used on FlowGuard Gold pipes and fittings and may also be used as a brush cleaner. A preferred choice of contractors worldwide, Weld-On solvent cements, cleaners, and primers are recognized globally for their industry-leading strength and ease-of-use. Commonly referred to as PVC glue, PVC solvent cement fuses pipes and fittings at the molecular level for a durable, high-contact, and long-lasting joint. Choose from a wide selection of Weld-On solvent cements to find the product that is perfect for your application.
- Low-VOC cleaner for removal of oil and grease from the surfaces of PVC, CPVC, ABS and STYRENE pipe and fittings
- Designed for use before the application of Weld-On pipe primers and solvent cements
- Can be used on all sizes, classes, and schedules of PVC, CPVC, ABS, and styrene
- Low-VOC content minimizes environmental impact and helps improve crew working conditions
- May be used on FlowGuard Gold pipes and fittings; may also be used as a brush cleaner
- Weld On C-65