Roll over image to zoom in
Kaba Access 1041S-26D-41 Combo Passage/Key Bypass Schlage
Item #: 1041S-26D-41 by Kaba Access
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Locking Device: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on "A" labeled doors
- Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Handing: Factory-handed for left-hand doors; easily field reversible
- Economical: A cost effective access control solution
Schlage FSIC Less Core
Brass or Bronze
Institutional; Residential; Industrial
Left-Hand; Easily Field Reversible
1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
Standard Plywood; Key for Changing the Combination; Full-Scale Template; Installation Instruction
Minimum Stile Width
Vandal Resistant; Solid Metal Pushbuttons; Core Compatibility LFIC Schlage
Number of Access Codes
Key Override Core Type
7-3/8" x 3-1/8"
Key Override Brand
Cylindrical Knob Lock, Combination Entry, Key Override, Passage, 2-3/4" Backset, 1/2" Throw Latch, Schlage FSIC Prep, Less Core, Satin Chrome
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
This mechanical lock, with knob option, elimates the material and labor expense of battery replacements.
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Lockout (select models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the entry code cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only.