30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Certifications and Listings
CSA Listed, UL Listed
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Trade Size (in.)
To connect threaded rigid or intermediate metal conduit (IMC) to holes in metal boxes or enclosures, use the 1/2 in. Chase Conduit Nipples (2-Pack). The nipples can also be used along with locknuts to create short raceways between boxes or enclosures. These Nipples meet UL and CSA requirements.
- Terminate threaded rigid or IMC conduit to punched, cut or drilled holes in metal boxes or enclosures
- Use with locknuts to provide short raceways between boxes or enclosures
- High-strength die-cast zinc alloy for corrosion resistance
- UL and CSA safety listings
- For indoor or outdoor applications