Roll over image to zoom in
CRL FR2120 3/8" 2120 Non-Tilt Spiral Balance With FS340 Clip Attached
Item #: FR2120 by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Includes Factory Installed End Clip FS340
- For Sash Load Weights of Up to 25 Pounds
- Industry Standard 3/8" (10 mm) Tube Diameter
Heaviest Vent Weight Range
This standard duty CRL Tubular Spiral Window Balance for non-tilt type windows will replace a metal or plastic tube balances with a sash load capacity of up to 25 pounds.
How to Order Tubular Spiral Window Balances with Factory Installed Clips:
1. Specify that the tube on the old balance is metal or plastic.
2. Measure the tube length from the end of the balance to the bottom of the colored nylon bushing only. Do not include the rod extension.
3. Check the color of the nylon bushing.
4. Verify that the rod extension protruding from the nylon bushing matches.
5. Choose required clip.
6. Match tube diameter, tube length, nylon bushing color and clip against the balance to be replaced. If all agree, then this is the correct balance.
NOTE: This FR Series Balance is also available with End Clips FS342 (Cat. No. FR2122) and FS343 (Cat. No. FR2123).
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.