PHI 2614CD 606 48 48" Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device, Lever/Knob Always Active, Cylinder Dogging, 4' Device, Satin Brass
Item #: 2614CD 606 48 by PHI
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- FUNCTIONS - A Universal Exit Device. Add Trim for desired function.
- BASE MATERIAL - Side Filler and End Cap are furnished of heavy wrought Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel. 628 Devices are furnished with Aluminum, Brass, Bronze and Stainless Steel components.
- CHASSIS - Lock Stile Assembly - Investment Cast Steel, Zinc Dich-romated.
- TOP LATCHBOLT - Stainless Steel, Deadlocking, 3/4" throw.
- TOP STRIKE - No. S519 Surface applied, Investment Cast Stainless Steel, Black Powder Coated.
- BOTTOM STRIKE - No. S460, Flush mounted, Steel, Black Powder Coated.
- DOGGING - 1/4" turn hex key dogging standard. NOT available on Fire Exit Hardware.
- TOUCHBAR HEIGHT - 39-15/16" from floor standard. Specify required height if other than standard.
- UL LISTED - Panic and Fire Exit Hardware. Conforms to UL10C and UBC 7-2.
- ANSI/BHMA - Devices are BHMA certified for ANSI 156.3, Grade 1.
- FINISHES - 605, 626, 612, 613, 625, 628, 630.
- CYLINDERS - Rim Type for “03” function, 1-1/4" Long Mortise Type for “08” function. Cylinders are not furnished standard. Specify when required.
Concealed Vertical Rod
Narrow Stile Pushpad
Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device, Lever/Knob Always Active, Cylinder Dogging, 4 Ft. Device, Satin Brass
The Apex 2000 Series Touchbar Style Exit Device is highly regarded by architects and end-users alike. Many of the nationÍs largest healthcare and educational facilities prefer the Apex for itÍs aesthetic design and efficient engineering. All Apex 2000 Series Exit Devices are UL listed for panic and fire hardware and are certified to ANSI A156.3 Grade 1.
For all types of metal single and double door applications.
Available for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick, up to 4'-0" wide by 10'-0" high openings. For thicker doors, consult factory. Furnished standard for 1-3/4" thick, 3'-0" wide by 6'-8" to 8'-0" high openings.