30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Limited 1 Year
Limited 1 Year
Fits Pipe Size
Plumbing Part Type
Bath Drain/Drain Assembly
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Standard Color Family
The Glacier Bay push button bathroom sink drain is designed for use in countertop, vessel style sinks without overflow. This lavatory sink drain has a push-button style drain stopper that operates easily to block and release water into the drain. The versatility of this sink drain works with glass, ceramic and stone above-counter sinks. The durable brass construction provides reliability and withstands the rigors of daily use. The modern brushed nickel finish will complement your existing bathroom fixtures.
- COMPATIBLE WITH VESSEL SINKS: The Glacier Bay push button bathroom sink drain is designed for use in above-counter vessel sinks without overflow
- EASY PUSHBUTTON OPERATION: Drain easily stops and releases water with push-down functionality
- FITS STANDARD BATHROOM SINK DRAIN: Complies with ASME A112.18.2-2015/CSA B125.2-15 for lavatory drains
- DIMENSIONS: It features a 2.68 in. outer diameter Pushbutton stopper, 1.57 in. threaded upper drain body and 1.25 in. tailpiece with an overall 8-3/8 in. length from the top of the drain to end of the tailpiece tube
- VERSATILE SINK COMPATIBILITY: Pushbutton sink drain is constructed for usage in ceramic, stone or glass countertop lavatory sink
- PREMIUM FINISH: This brushed nickel finish is scratch, corrosion and tarnish resistant which will complement your existing bathroom fixtures
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable brass construction is sturdy, decorative and will withstand the rigors of everyday use
- FRUSTRATION-FREE INSTALLATION: Easy to follow install instructions included make this sink drain simple to put together with adjustable wrench
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.