Roll over image to zoom in
BrassCraft OCR19X R 1/2 in. Nom Comp Inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. Comp Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Stop
Item #: OCR19X R by BrassCraft Manufacturing Company
UPC #: 026613137445
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
LIMITED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. See BrassCraft.com
BrassCraft 1/2 in. Nom Compression Inlet x 3/8 in. O.D. Compression Outlet Multi-Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures faucets, toilets, dishwashers, icemakers, washing machines, etc. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the wall. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop or start the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without shutting off the water to the entire home.
- Compatible with copper or PEX (PEX installations require a stainless steel tube insert)
- Machined, 1-piece body construction for strength, durability and long-lasting performance
- Easy-to-remove handle protects against accidental operation during rough-ins
- Multi-turn operation means water flow control with only a few turns of the handle
- Oval-knurled handle provides a secure grip for on/off operation
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA