CRL Z206BN Brushed Nickel Z-Series Round Type 2" Radius Base Clamp for 1/4" and 5/16" Glass
Item #: Z206BN by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- For 1/4" and 5/16" (6 and 8 mm) Glass
- For Use on Mezzanines, Partitions, Railings and Windbreaks
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Steel Pin Available for Additional Glass Support
- Tested and Engineered to Meet and Exceed Code Standards (Engineering Reports)
- Custom Painted Finishes Available Upon Request
2-1/8" (54 mm)
2" (51 mm)
2-1/4" (56.9 mm)
Radius Base & Fits 1/4" and 5/16" Glass
For securing the Z-Clamp to thin wall tubing (less than 1/8”), use CRL's ZB0LT Socket Head Cap Bolt and ZRNUT Rivet-Nut. For installation, drill a 17/32” (13.5 mm) hole, then install the Rivet-Nut using 34604 Heavy-Duty Thread Insert tool and 34618 5/16” Mandrel and Nosepiece.
NOTE: 1/2" (12 mm) notch is required using the steel pin (included with the clamp) for additional glass support. Replacement gaskets are available by ordering CRL Cat. No. Z14RG.