30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Certifications and Listings
1-UL Listed, CSA Listed
Conduit Fitting Type
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Trade Size (in.)
3/4 in. PVC non-metallic fitting can be used with sch. 40 and sch. 80 rigid non-metallic conduit (RNC). Designed for use above ground and underground as described in the NEC. fittings insure raceway integrity. Unlike metallic systems, non-metallic fittings are lighter, can be installed in less time and are easily fabricated on the job. Fittings are non-conductive assuring a safe system. Resistant to sunlight and listed for exposed or outdoor usage, Non-metallic PVC fittings are durable and will not rust or corrode.
- Can be used to join Rigid Non-Metallic Conduit (RNC)
- Compatible with schedule 40 and schedule 80 RIGID non-metallic conduit (RNC)
- For use in aboveground and underground applications as well as exposed outdoor usage
- Durable PVC construction means no rusting or corroding
- Weighing less than metallic systems means more efficient and quicker installation time
- UL listed