Apollo FSBPRV34WG 3/4 in. Bronze Double Union Push-To-Connect Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge
Item #: FSBPRV34WG by Tectite
UPC #: 191988005023
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Corrosion Resistant, Lead Free, Removable
The Tectite by Apollo 3/4 in. Bronze Double Union Push-To-Connect Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge sets a new standard in water pressure regulation. It is designed to reduce incoming water pressures to a safe level to protect plumbing fixtures and appliances. With simple adjustability and an instant read, color-coded dial to provide downstream pressure measurement, this valve solves all of the annoyances of pressure regulators from the past. It also assists in the control of pressure surges from entering the structure from the water main to further protect fixtures and appliances. Excessive high pressure within a plumbing system can cause damage over time. A pressure regulator should be installed after the main line to help protect plumbing. Featuring a superior flow rate, durable construction, and fitted with Tectite by Apollo Push-To-Connect fittings, this 36ELF can be easily integrated into any PEX, CPVC or copper piping system.
- Compact design for space savings
- Lead free bronze construction
- Factory set at 50 psi and adjustable from 15 psi - 75 psi
- Double union push-to-connect design allows for a simple and fast installation in any copper, CPVC, or PEX piping system
- Integrated internal by-pass mechanism
- Certified to ASSE 1003 and CSA B356 and listed by ASSE and IAPMO (cUPC)
- Maximum inlet pressure of 400 psi
- Suited for water temperatures up to 180Â°F
- Stainless steel screws and nuts are standard to increase durability
- Sealed cage prevents rust and hydraulic lock
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.