Klein Tools 631 Klein Tools 3 in. Nut Driver Set with Cushion Grip HandlesItem Discontinued!
- Product Description
- Technical Details 1
- Product Reviews 1
- Product Q&A 1
- Large Order Quote
- Shipping / Return Policy
Tools Product Type
Standard Color Family
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Hand Tool Type
Product Depth (in.)
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.
Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.
Made in the USA
This 7-Piece Nut Driver Set from Klein Tools features a wide selection of the most frequently used nut drivers with 3-Inch (76 mm) shafts. Each nut driver features Tip-Ident to quickly identify the nut driver and size. Cushion-Grip handles provide for greater torque and comfort, no slippage.
- Tool Set has general-purpose selection of the most frequently used nut drivers
- Nut Drivers full hollow shafts facilitate work on long bolt applications
- Cushion Grip handles allow for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-IdentÂ® quickly identifies nut driver hex orientation and size by color coding the handle ends so you can easily engage the nut driver with the fastener
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Cushion-grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Includes nut driver sizes 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, and 1/2-Inch
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.