30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Construction: Cast front housing; unified trim plate; fixed ADA—compliant levers
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Backset: 2¾" (70 mm)
- Latch: ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch; 1" (25 mm) optional deadbolt
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
- Strike: 4⅞" (124 mm) L x 1¼" (32 mm) W x ¼" (6 mm) D Deadbolt/Latch mortise strike plate
- Key Override Interchangeable Cores: Small format—Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length); core not included Removable Cores: Large format—Medeco/ASSA/Yale/Abloy (5 or 6-pin length), Corbin Russwin, Schlage, and Sargent; core not included
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. Standard (86) mortise preparation
- Door Thickness: 1¾" (44 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm)
- Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Durability: Weather resistant
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
Satin Brass Blackened Satin Relieved Clear Coated
Complies with ADA accessibility guidelines
SFIC Prep Less Core
Mortise Combination Lever Lock, Key Override, Passage, Lockout, with Deadbolt, 6/7-Pin SFIC Prep, Less Core, Antique Brass
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress.