Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Managed by Doors.NET: SQL-based, Client/server Software, multiple concurrent sites, no third-party client license fees
- Fully supervised with encrypted data between cards/readers
- Utilizes existing CAT-5 cabling or existing networks.
- Network Appliance architecture utilizing two or four door panels.
- Coupled with optional interface boards for I/O and industry-standard reader formats.
- Thousands of doors per system; 50,000 card holders per controller.
- Flash programmable and reprogrammable
Keri's NXT-WI Wiegand Interface Module is designed to make it easy to connect reader technologies with industry standard Wiegand output to NXT Controllers. The NXT-WI securely plugs directly onto an NXT Controller or an NXT-4X4 or GIOX I/O Expansion Module with excellent mechanical and electrical integrity. THe option to bring the reader terminations to the I/O modules provides substantial savings in wiring costs because door functions can be located closer to the reader/door, with only 4 wires required to be cabled to centrally located controllers.
Embedded, sophisticated Ethernet-based access controllers hanging right on the network.