30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Managed by Doors.NET: SQL-based, Client/server Software, multiple concurrent sites, no third-party client license fees
- Fully supervised with encrypted data between cards/readers
- Utilizes existing CAT-5 cabling or existing networks.
- Network Appliance architecture utilizing two or four door panels.
- Coupled with optional interface boards for I/O and industry-standard reader formats.
- Thousands of doors per system; 50,000 card holders per controller.
- Flash programmable and reprogrammable
Keri's NXT-WI Wiegand Interface Module is designed to make it easy to connect reader technologies with industry standard Wiegand output to NXT Controllers. The NXT-WI securely plugs directly onto an NXT Controller or an NXT-4X4 or GIOX I/O Expansion Module with excellent mechanical and electrical integrity. THe option to bring the reader terminations to the I/O modules provides substantial savings in wiring costs because door functions can be located closer to the reader/door, with only 4 wires required to be cabled to centrally located controllers.
Embedded, sophisticated Ethernet-based access controllers hanging right on the network.