Roll over image to zoom in
Yale B-PB-NTB610-NR 626 Pacific Beach Lever NexTouch Key Override Pushbutton Keypad No Radio Lockset with Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep Satin Chrome Finish
Item #: B-PB-NTB610-NR 626 by Yale
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- ANSI / BHMA Grade 1
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1.
- Ergonomic, Easy to Use Design
- Functions are UL/cUL Fire Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3 hours.
- Works with Cloud Based Management Software
- 2-3/4" (70mm) standard backset, 2-3/8" backset optional.
- Continuously Updated Audit Trail
- nexTouch™ uses a cylindrical lock with lever door preparation with the addition of one 1" hole.
- Standard door thickness is 1-3/4" (44mm). For use on 1-3/8" thick doors, a special thin door kit must be used.
- Weather Resistant Gasket Seal
- The nexTouch features Yale's Free Wheeling lever mechanism. When the outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked.
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries with optional hardwire inputfor 9VDC external power.
- Choice of capacitive touchscreen or tactile pushbutton keypad.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use design.
- Keyless entry and management.
- PIN code access.
- Modular technology.
- Works with cloud-based management software.
- 9V battery power backup feature.
- Hardwire power capable.
Pushbutton with Cylinder Override
Small format interchangeable core, Complies with ADA accessibility guidelines
Latch Backset Dim
4 AA Batteries
SFIC Prep Less Core
PB - Pacific Beach
Nextouch Stand-Alone Lock, Pushbutton Keypad, Single Cylinder Override, Less SFIC, Satin Chrome
Take the next step in security with the nexTouch Keypad Access Lock from Yale. nexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new features, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years. Featuring fully modular technology, nexTouch can be easily upgraded from a stand-alone lock to accommodate more advanced technologies, for more complex applications including multi-family and small business. Whether you need basic access control or a scalable solution to expand as your needs grow, Yale Works for You
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified Keypad Lock
The stand-alone nexTouch boasts a wide range of robust features to make setup and daily access easy and convenient. Voice guided programming: Advanced voice-guided programming makes setting up your nexTouch straightforward and effortless. Up to 25 users: Without any additional modules, the stand-alone nexTouch has the capacity to store up to 100 users plus a master code. The Data-on-Card capabilities of nexTouch coupled with user-friendly Yale Accentra™ software enable easy, affordable lock management for multi-family properties. And the nexTouch is a perfect small business solution that allows you to implement simple access control by wirelessly integrating your nexTouch into new or existing commercial automation systems.
Ideal for: Management offices, Restrooms, Staff lounges, Access to airport apron, Storage closets, New construction or renovation projects of multi-family facilities with individual units and common areas, Small to medium-sized businesses with new or existing automation systems