Schlage Commercial B660R-626-12-630-10-094-C123 B660R Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Satin Stainless Steel
Item #: B660R-626-12-630-10-094-C123 by Schlage Commercial
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Satin Stainless Steel
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
2-3/8", 1" x 2-1/4", Square Corner
60-Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Deadbolt, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", Square Corner
Satin Stainless Steel
Control Keyblank Grouping
B600 SeriesGrade 1 Deadbolts
The B600 Series are Schlage's highest grade deadbolt locks. Choose the 600 for Grade 1 security in high-traffic commercial applications. A variety of functions and finishes makes the B600 Series a versatile choice for added security no matter where you use it.
The toughest deadbolts in the business
- 1" (25 mm) throw, high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing and kick-in attacks
- Precision-built solid brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation
- Tough nickel silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation
- Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
- Free-spinning solid cylinder collar resists wrenching and prying
- Large inside Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant thumbturn makes it easy to throw and retract deadbolt
- Metal shield protects bolt from ice-pick attack through the door
- Hardened steel ball-bearings protect mounting bolts from drill attack
- B Series locksets are non-handed
- 1 3/4" to 2" (44 mm to 51 mm) standard. Available for 1 3/8" (35 mm) and doors up to 2 1/2" (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard
- Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled
- 1" (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert
- Brass, 9/16" (14 mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions
- Wrought or forged brass or bronze, or pressure cast zinc
- Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols
- 1 1/8" x 2 3/4" (32 mm x 70 mm) with steel reinforcer and two 3" screws standard
- 6-pin solid brass patented Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Everest SL cylinders available in 7 pin Everest B and Everest 29 R keyway families only. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
- Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders
- Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying
- Commercial: Three-year limited
- 605 - Bright brass
- 606 - Satin brass
- 609 - Antique brass
- 612 - Satin bronze
- 613 - Oil rubbed bronze
- 619 - Satin nickel
- 622 - Matte black
- 625 - Bright chromium plated
- 626 - Satin chromium plated
- 626AM - Anti-microbial coating
- 643e - Aged bronze
- e = an equivalent finish to the BHMA standard.
- B600 Series meets or exceeds A156.36-2010 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
- B600 Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4' x 8'.
- Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This product contains 1 cylinders per lock and is typically keyed alike in quantities of 1.