Roll over image to zoom in
Southwire 59318301 250 ft. 12/3-Gauge Black/White/Green Stranded CU THHN Tri- Wire
Item #: 59318301 by Southwire Incorporated
UPC #: 032886956461
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Southwire Type THHN or THWN-2 conductors are primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC 2. When used as Type THHN or T90 Nylon conductor is suitable for use in dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90Â°C. Conductor is suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90Â°C or not to exceed 75Â°C when exposed to oil or coolant.
- Can be used in wet or dry locations
- Made with annealed (soft) copper
- Insulation is high heat and moisture resistant polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Jacket is abrasion, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant nylon
- THHN is rated for 600-Volt