Roll over image to zoom in
Square D HOM4080M200PQCVP Homeline 200 Amp 40-Space 80-Circuit Indoor Main Breaker Qwik-Grip Plug-On Neutral Load Center with Cover - Value Pack
Item #: HOM4080M200PQCVP by SQUARE D
UPC #: 785901613879
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Square D warrants its single phase load centers, in a residential application, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal care and proper usage for a period of 10 years from the date of installation for HOMELINE load centers when used with the appropriate Square D HOMELINE branch circuit breakers.
The Square D by Schneider Electric Homeline Value Pack 200 Amp 40-Space 80-Circuit Indoor Convertible Main Breaker Qwik-Grip Load Center for Plug-on Neutral breakers includes a cover and a selection of breakers. It is UL listed for residential and commercial power distribution. This load center is built with a plated, aluminum bus bar that is tested and listed only for Homeline circuit breakers. Homeline load centers are designed for the value-minded contractors, remodelers, builders and homeowners. Homeline load centers are engineered for fast installation and wire savings.
- Innovative cable entry system quickly grips the branch wires while eliminating steel KO's and cable connectors for a faster installation
- Includes a fully distributed neutral bar, allowing for the installation of Homeline plug-on neutral combination arc fault breakers on any space
- Each pole space accepts full-size, tandem or quad breakers
- Ground and neutral bars accept up to (3) #10-14 equipment grounds flush/surface indoor cover
- Includes (3) HOM120 Homeline 20 Amp single-pole circuit breakers, (2) HOM230 Homeline 30 Amp double-pole circuit breakers and a combination flush/surface cover
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing
- Single phase
- Rated 120/240-Volt AC and 22,000 air short circuit current rating
- Automatic flush adjusting cover requires less time to complete the job
- Designed with straight-in mains to save expensive cable and time
- Distributed split branch neutral with terminal screws backed out offering with up to 50% more terminals than UL requires increases wiring flexibility saving installation time and simplifies wiring
- Thermoplastic interior assembly is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper torque
- For protection from damage or theft on the job site, interiors can be easily removed with a single captive
- 3-ground bar mounting locations (left, right and end) let you pick the easiest spot to wire
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov