Roll over image to zoom in
Square D RC816F200C Homeline 200 Amp 8-Space 16-Circuit Outdoor Ringless Overhead/Underground Main Breaker CSED
Item #: RC816F200C by SQUARE D
UPC #: 785901863922
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Square D/Schneider Electric warrants its single-phase load centers and combination service entrance devices to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal care and proper usage in a residential installation, for a period of 10 years from the date of installation, when used with Square D/Schneider Electric circuit breakers.
Country Origin Code
The Square D 200 Amp 8-Space 16-Circuit Outdoor Combination meter Socket and Main Breaker Load Center is suitable for use as a combination service entrance device (CSED). This unit is ANSI certified and UL listed with a maximum 10,000 AIR. The combination service entrance device features a Ringless meter cover with a single-phase, 4-jaw meter socket. It is suitable for overhead or underground service applications. Meets EUSERC Specifications. Surface mount or convertible to semi-flush with appropriate flange kit. This CSED is built with a plated, aluminum bus bar that is tested and listed only for Homeline circuit breakers. Homeline CSEDs are designed for the value-minded contractors, remodelers, builders and homeowners. Homeline CSEDs are engineered for fast installation and wire savings.
- Homeline 200 Amp 8-space 16-circuit ringless surface mount or convertible to semi-flush main breaker CSED
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor and features a plug-in design for easy installation
- Ringless design with no bypass
- For use with Homeline breakers only
- NEMA type 3R enclosure for outdoor use
- 4-jaw meter socket included in design
- Designed with straight-in mains to save expensive cable and time
- Thermoplastic interior assembly is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper torque
- UL Listed and ANSI certified
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov