30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Certifications and Listings
1-UL Listed, CSA Listed
Standard Color Family
Wire Connector Type
Count on Thomas & Betts to help you meet the latest standards and code updates. The Sta-Kon Luminaire Disconnect is the first UL listed, CSA certified device available to meet the UL standard for fluorescent light fixtures taking effect January 1, 2008. Designed in accordance with NEC 410.73(G), CEC part I, rule 30-308(4), the disconnect consists of two mating halves. Simply connect the finger-safe female (line) side via wire connectors to the incoming power side of the circuit and the male (load) side to the ballast. When disconnected, the device enables safe servicing of the fixture and ballast without exposure to dangerous electrical shock hazard.
- Integral wire leads easy installation and support connection to copper or aluminum wiring
- Fool-proof design enables mating halves of disconnect to be installed only one way
- Finger-safe line side prevents installer from touching hot contacts and enables safe servicing without disconnecting power
- Voltage rating 600-Volts
- Rounded compact design is small enough to be used in compact installation
- Fits through a 1/2 in. knockout